Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction thread

Go down 
+14
RustedGlory
who?
D4C
Panty Anarchy
Sparky
Madotsukis Liver
Simtiff
laugh until you choke
Booger-chan
Yorshie
WoofWoof
Levitating Cephalopod
head-go-boom
Harlster
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlster

Introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am

This is just a thread to introduce yourself.

So, I'm Harlster and I found out about this site because my BESTEST INTERNET FRAND YORSHIE posted a link on her journal. ( Though all of the first members found out about it this way. )
Back to top Go down
head-go-boom

head-go-boom

Comments : :OOOOOOOOOO

PostSubject: Err.... hi!   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am

Heeeeyyy. I'm head-go-boom (aka Yoshi, my usual name).
I like Yume Nikki. AIN'T THAT A SHOCKER WHOA

I also loooove music (my favorite musicians are Rin Toshite Shigure, Nujabes, Capsule, Shiina Ringo, The Beatles, 9mm Parabellum Bullet, and copter4016882, to name a few).
Anime and manga are pretty sweet, too (again, favorites are Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Baccano!, Durarara!!, Kuchu Buranko, Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu, Bakemonogatari, Cromartie High School, not simple, Kuragehime, Tiger & Bunny).

uhhh... if you really wanna know who I am, I made this video. :I

Yep, there you go, now you know. <:3c
Back to top Go down
http://yoshigirl36.deviantart.com
Levitating Cephalopod

Levitating Cephalopod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am

^ Nice to see you here~ ;D
(oh lol that video...)

Anyways. Hi, I already introduced myself on another thread, but I'll do it again.
I'm known as Poiikil on deviantart, Redcube on Livestream, ect ect.
I'm a big fan of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Air Gear, Kuchu Buranko, and... yeah. See list above. >:U
I love deformed characters, shotas, blood, boxes and such. (BIG REASONS I LIKE YUME NIKKI)
I am a total puss and can't play YN because I get freaked out really easy. ; n ;
My favorite YN characters are Takofuusen, Tokuto, Onsen, and Toriningens. and pretty much everyone else
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

Comments : WOOF WOOF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 am

Might as well give it another go~
I am WoofWoof~ The name comes from a joke from a video where someone was raped in a dark alley by a big hairy man that repeatedly said Woof Woof, then it turned out to be a dog...
Well from that you can tell I love twisted, sadistic things... and I am a dog person.
I am too antisocial on the internet at times, so many of you wont really care that I'm from deviantart as well by the name TehDemonWolf... I like demons too, which is why Oni is my favorite YN character.
I am also the one that uploads many of the .flow videos on Youtube by the name ilovemarioparty7... I have an addiction to the series as well...
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 am

WoofWoof wrote:
Might as well give it another go~
I am WoofWoof~ The name comes from a joke from a video where someone was raped in a dark alley by a big hairy man that repeatedly said Woof Woof, then it turned out to be a dog...
Well from that you can tell I love twisted, sadistic things... and I am a dog person.
I am too antisocial on the internet at times, so many of you wont really care that I'm from deviantart as well by the name TehDemonWolf... I like demons too, which is why Oni is my favorite YN character.
I am also the one that uploads many of the .flow videos on Youtube by the name ilovemarioparty7... I have an addiction to the series as well...
You're ilovemarioparty7? I used to watch your MOTHER 3 videos ages ago. :D
Back to top Go down
http://yorshie.deviantart.com/
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 am

Yorshi wrote:
Quote :
You're ilovemarioparty7? I used to watch your MOTHER 3 videos ages ago. Very Happy

Hurrr wait, are you who I think you are...?
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:04 am

WoofWoof wrote:
Yorshi wrote:
Quote :
You're ilovemarioparty7? I used to watch your MOTHER 3 videos ages ago. Very Happy

Hurrr wait, are you who I think you are...?
Try an' guess, I wanna see if you're right~
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 am

^ asdf
Dark Dragon...?
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 am

HOSHI-
Yep.

I've changed a lot haven't I. D:
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 am

OGAWD I KNEW IT FROM THE START
I just couldn;t find anymore proof since you closed your account and stuffff
But I remember I watched some Yoshigas video you made and you had another account called PurpleYorshi...

We didn't talk that much so... I was too busy on crack and trolling on my DL account
Memories :,D
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 am

HOW DID YOU KNOW :'O
Yeah, I have a new account now that I use for either temporarily uploading videos that I want to show to one or two people, or uploading YN videos.
Yeah, those were good times back when the IAM fad was good~
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:26 am

I recognized the word Yorshi
and you have a distinct style of art...
Also you never finished those pictures of the IAM fad did you...?

And I changed a lot from being a Mario and Mother fan D:
I dont even play Mario Party anymore asdf, but I got the entire MOTHER series on my phone~
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 am

My art style is really that unique? c':
I got like halfway through drawing it and then I kinda lost count of how many people were supposed to be in it, LOL.

The only Mario Party game I ever got was...4?
Good times playing it all day with my friends~
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 am

Blah, they all died in the end so it doesn't matter~
Although some of my best friends died too D; I learned how to be a troll from the original Pigmask, and I learned about Yume Nikki from the other Pigmask111 ;~;

Ironically, the only Mario Party I never played was 4...
I spent days playing 7 and 6 <3 but I let my friend borrow my Memory card so asdf
And I came when I saw Mario Party 9
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Pigmask was the coolest person ever. It kinda sucked how he kept closing his account though. D:
I learned about YN from someone on dA in 2008 but I never played it 'til earlier this year. I could have been around when everyone was still discovering new things too. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Booger-chan

Booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

Gah, I never introduced myself, thought I did. Hello, I'm Derplass, A.k.a. Jessica Raine (raine is my middle name)
I'm pretty derpy, as my username suggests. A lass, too! Not a lass as in "alas! We shall not be together, my love!" but a lass as in "Aye, thar be a fine young lass."
I think Yume Nikki is kickin' rad, it's such a cool experience! The number one thing that drew me in was the graphics though; I saw a screen shot and my first reaction was "OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS LIKE EARTHBOUND I MUST PLAY IT!", as Earthbound is my favoritest favorite game in my entire world of favorite things. Good ol' Earthbound helped me stay positive when I was a kid and I went through some hard times with bullying in my later years of elementary school, after a bad day of school I'd just go up to my room and play Earthbound for a while and feel like everything was awesome, so that game has always been special to me. And now everything is awesome, my life is super-tastic and I'm always happy. SO HAPPY. I AM SO HAPPY IT HURTS. I'm H...A...P...P...Y...

A Hem! Uh, ok, now that that slight lapse in sanity is over...Pokemon, I also love pokemon. Psyduck and Gothitelle are my favorites. And I like music, Nada Surf and Ween and Daft Punk and Presidents of the USA are my favorites. I love anime, I have too many favorites, including Azumanga Daioh, Soul Eater, Vision of Escaflowne, Rozen Maiden, K-on....*goes on for hours naming a million animes* I get through anime series pretty fast because I watch at least 2 episodes a day, one in the morning while I do my hair and get ready for school (or just plain get ready for the day) and another while I dry my hair after my shower. I have long hair, so it takes like 20 minutes to dry it all.
Oh, speaking of my hair, I might do a Madotsuki cosplay some day, wouldn't be hard, I have the right hairstyle for it and I have recently learned how to and freakin' MASTERED braiding, and I'm taking sewing next year in school so I'll be sewing up a cosplay storm. Hopefully.

Ok! I think that's enough, now. Yes, I'll be quiet now. Starting...now!
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

It seems that a lot of people here like EarthBound.
That's prety awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
Booger-chan

Booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

I wish everyone in the whole world could play it D :
Back to top Go down
Levitating Cephalopod

Levitating Cephalopod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 am

Yorshie wrote:
It seems that a lot of people here like EarthBound.
That's prety awesome. Very Happy

I've played a little of Eartbound and the start of Mother 3.
; n ; I want to play more...
Back to top Go down
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 am

Derp, I loved that Pigmask D; Him and I once spent a whole night derping around online in Brawl and I always found the new accounts he made~ I even mained Olimar on Brawl for him <333 However, since him and I were mainly together, I could tell that some of his friends stalked me when he disappeared to see where he went... Not that log ago he dropped by ti say ohai...
I think I was a Freshmen when I heard about YN, I got my friends into the Uboa meme and we would go around olaying with lights and then screaming 'BRIX' when we saw an Uboa look alike... Yeah we are fags
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:18 am

^ That reminds me of this little circle of people at my school who all play YN and we always make up retarded jokes about it. :B
Too bad I'll barely see 'em again. ;A;
Back to top Go down
laugh until you choke

laugh until you choke

Comments : /i'm laurencam@DA

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:47 pm

I've never played earthbound or mother, but on a yume nikki 'let's play' i watched, the guy said that those 8bit-pixely-type places were like a nod to those games. i hadn't really heard of them before sooo;;
Back to top Go down
http://laurencam.deviantart.com
Simtiff

Simtiff

Comments : DOOPADOOPADOOPADOOPA~

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey! I'm Simtiff, but I'd absolutely love it if you guys call me Simmy.

Before anyone asks: Yes, I did draw my Monoe avatar and I plan on making a companion Monoko one. Smile

I think to myself that my (ahem) "love affair" with Yume Nikki is a really strange one. I'm usually the scaredy-cat and the all-around eternal optimist, so it's almost a rather pleasant surprise to take an interest in such a game. What can I say, I love dream studies and whatnot! Very Happy

So, I really hope to have a great time while I'm here! I might sound more formal than I usually am, because in reality I'm a crazy, snarky fangirl (who doesn't "squee" or "kyaa" or any of that weeaboo stuff, that's entirely the opposite of Yume Nikki's purpose).

See you later guys! Wink

~Simmy
Back to top Go down
http://simtiff.deviantart.com/
laugh until you choke

laugh until you choke

Comments : /i'm laurencam@DA

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Simtiff wrote:
Hey! I'm Simtiff, but I'd absolutely love it if you guys call me Simmy.

Before anyone asks: Yes, I did draw my Monoe avatar and I plan on making a companion Monoko one. Smile

I think to myself that my (ahem) "love affair" with Yume Nikki is a really strange one. I'm usually the scaredy-cat and the all-around eternal optimist, so it's almost a rather pleasant surprise to take an interest in such a game. What can I say, I love dream studies and whatnot! Very Happy

So, I really hope to have a great time while I'm here! I might sound more formal than I usually am, because in reality I'm a crazy, snarky fangirl (who doesn't "squee" or "kyaa" or any of that weeaboo stuff, that's entirely the opposite of Yume Nikki's purpose).

See you later guys! Wink

~Simmy
simmy your avatar is adorable and i'm excited to see the monoko one;v;

js.
Back to top Go down
http://laurencam.deviantart.com
Madotsukis Liver

Madotsukis Liver

Comments : I am madotsukis-liver on dA but I got b& lol
according to dA i am ban evading :I

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am

hi there
My name is Teruyo~

im madotsukis-liver from da, but probably not a lot of people here or no one at all knows who i am (i think yorshie knows who i am O:) and i gor banned from da for "ban evading"

well, i've liked yume nikki since april and i've drawn a lot of fan art.
I live in the USA and i like to draw and use the computer
Where I live in the US (NJ), we get some tornado warnings & watches in the summer just the other day, a tornado hit a few towns away from me. The tornado warning was scary ;_;

I've actually had a dream journal/diary or whatever since before i knew Yume Nikki existed O:
I actually have some strange dreams like my one where I got eaten by a chair

My avatar is a picture I had creamcheese-pixels from dA edit for me because she's awesome ;u;
The original picture i found on gelbooru if i recall correctly

...And thats all I have to say. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next