Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna make a YN remix album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Nuriel

I wanna make a YN remix album Empty
PostSubject: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 am

I'm planning on composing a Yume Nikki remix album to distribute online for free as tribute to YN Very Happy

I've already made a few tracks, but I think it would be much better if several artists would contribute to add more variety to the album. They don't HAVE to be actual remixes of YN music btw, they just need to fit the atmosphere of the game well, so an original (and possibly trippy) track would be welcome too Smile

If anyone here is good at remixing (techno, dubstep, hiphop, electro, it's all fine) and is interested in contributing to this album, Dream Window, please tell me and we'll make this the most epic YN remix album ever! Well, maybe not the most epic but still pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
Levitating Cephalopod

Levitating Cephalopod

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Gah, I love YN remixes. I'm no good with music, but I think I know someone who could make awesome songs for this.
Back to top Go down
Booger-chan

Booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 am

Are instrument covers ok? I Have an Ocarina and a melodica, both would probably sound neat doing a yume nikki melody. Oh, but I know nothing about music and I'm terrible at playing by ear so I'll probably never evas be able do it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nuriel

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

derplass wrote:
Are instrument covers ok? I Have an Ocarina and a melodica, both would probably sound neat doing a yume nikki melody. Oh, but I know nothing about music and I'm terrible at playing by ear so I'll probably never evas be able do it.

Sure, that's ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Levitating Cephalopod

Levitating Cephalopod

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 am

My friend went and made this one. X
She told me to post it here, because she was tired. XD
Back to top Go down
Booger-chan

Booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 am

^ OH GOD IT'S AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nuriel

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Levitating Cephalopod wrote:

AMAZING

Must have MP3 so I can put it on the album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Levitating Cephalopod wrote:
Your friend should make more of those. :O
Back to top Go down
http://yorshie.deviantart.com/
Doctor Nuriel

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

I got four songs in total now: Intro, UNEASY, Pianos, Mars and Sh-t, and a track a classmate is currently producing; Across The Deserts Of White And Black Smile

If anyone here is a producer (pretty much any kind of music goes!), please contribute to this album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make a YN remix album   I wanna make a YN remix album Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna make a YN remix album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yume Nikki Community :: Yume Nikki General :: Fan Art-
Jump to: