Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSugoiMasada

Comments : Yume Nikki has taken over my life and I love it.

Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) Empty
PostSubject: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I've realized that Oni, from the FC World who gives you the Oni or Demon effect, and the Midget from the Candle World, don't seem to have any theories about them. So, basically... this forum is about discussing those two characters, and what their meaning could be. Uhh... okay, I don't 100% know if I support this as a couple(...I guess maybe, because I kinda pair Madotsuki with anyone, although mainly Masada), or if this even really possibly could mean anything, but since Oni gives Madotsuki the effect to become an Oni, maybe they were extremely close? And maybe.... The Midget was someone who Madotsuki didn't like, so that's why she chased him? Or he stole something from her? Really dunno. And if those sound right, we still need to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

i like to think that oni was a character in a game madotsuki played, hence why he's in the 8-bit world.
i...haven't got a theory for the little midget dude yet. hmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://yorshie.deviantart.com/
WoofWoof
WoofWoof

Comments : WOOF WOOF

PostSubject: Re: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:34 am

I always though the Oni was Mado's forbidden/abusive lover, mainly because of the smooch noise it makes. And also because Mado x Oni is my OTP
Back to top Go down
Cutter233

Cutter233

PostSubject: Re: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:10 am

interesting
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Helium

Master_Of_Helium

Comments : Wish Yume Nikki and fanmade sequels had an option for randomly generated worlds.

PostSubject: Re: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

Maybe they are both just representations of fairy tales Mado heard when she was young? Oni is from Japanese folklore, midget may be a gnome or some other tiny being from western stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)   Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theories about Oni and Midget?(Characters, not effects)
Page 1 of 1