Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you think about it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSugoiMasada

Comments : Yume Nikki has taken over my life and I love it.

When you think about it Empty
PostSubject: When you think about it   When you think about it EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Okay, Kikiyama only made alittle money off Yume Nikki when the merchandise came out recently. So, he didn't really get as much money as he should have. But, at the same time, I consider him one of the most successful game creators of all time. Why? How many games have really, really gotten to you like Yume Nikki have? And what games do you know that have over 20 fanmade sequels that are actually good?
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: When you think about it   When you think about it EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 am

yeah, i reckon kikiyama would have gotten a lot more money from the game if he wasn't so...mysterious.
i mean the only thing we know about him is his screen name.
you wouldn't trust a shady guy like that with your money, i'm sure of it.

and i've played a lot of games that have made me feel EMOTIONS but yume nikki has probably left the biggest impact. it's a good game.
Back to top Go down
http://yorshie.deviantart.com/
Kapra90

Comments : I have grown a liking for the Yume Nikki game through online clips and fan work. I am a mod on a forum for Adventure Time. Smile

PostSubject: Re: When you think about it   When you think about it EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

I agree. I'm a business major so I know expectations from the business and the consumer perspectives. People want to know who they're dealing with. I respect his/her mysterious identity, but it's a bit extreme for a game this popular. It may definitely hinder future success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you think about it   When you think about it Empty

Back to top Go down

When you think about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yume Nikki Community :: Yume Nikki General :: General YN Discussion-
Jump to: