Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction thread

Go down 
+14
RustedGlory
who?
D4C
Panty Anarchy
Sparky
Madotsukis Liver
Simtiff
laugh until you choke
Booger-chan
Yorshie
WoofWoof
Levitating Cephalopod
head-go-boom
Harlster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simtiff

Simtiff

Comments : DOOPADOOPADOOPADOOPA~

Introduction thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Madotsukis Liver wrote:
hi there
My name is Teruyo~

im madotsukis-liver from da, but probably not a lot of people here or no one at all knows who i am (i think yorshie knows who i am O:) and i gor banned from da for "ban evading"

well, i've liked yume nikki since april and i've drawn a lot of fan art.
I live in the USA and i like to draw and use the computer
Where I live in the US (NJ), we get some tornado warnings & watches in the summer just the other day, a tornado hit a few towns away from me. The tornado warning was scary ;_;

I've actually had a dream journal/diary or whatever since before i knew Yume Nikki existed O:
I actually have some strange dreams like my one where I got eaten by a chair

My avatar is a picture I had creamcheese-pixels from dA edit for me because she's awesome ;u;
The original picture i found on gelbooru if i recall correctly

...And thats all I have to say. 8D

Yeah, I remember you on dA. You wrote the cracky stuff and wrote about the Aztec Rave Monkey's chicken fingers! Very Happy Welcome!

~Simmy
Back to top Go down
http://simtiff.deviantart.com/
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 am

Madotsukis Liver wrote:
hi there
My name is Teruyo~

im madotsukis-liver from da, but probably not a lot of people here or no one at all knows who i am (i think yorshie knows who i am O:) and i gor banned from da for "ban evading"

well, i've liked yume nikki since april and i've drawn a lot of fan art.
I live in the USA and i like to draw and use the computer
Where I live in the US (NJ), we get some tornado warnings & watches in the summer just the other day, a tornado hit a few towns away from me. The tornado warning was scary ;_;

I've actually had a dream journal/diary or whatever since before i knew Yume Nikki existed O:
I actually have some strange dreams like my one where I got eaten by a chair

My avatar is a picture I had creamcheese-pixels from dA edit for me because she's awesome ;u;
The original picture i found on gelbooru if i recall correctly

...And thats all I have to say. 8D
YES, YOU'RE FINALLY HERE
...ahem.
Good to know another person who was interested in dreaming even before they discovered Yume Nikki~
Also, what was your old account? Surely you must have had another account to have ban-evaded.
Back to top Go down
http://yorshie.deviantart.com/
Madotsukis Liver

Madotsukis Liver

Comments : I am madotsukis-liver on dA but I got b& lol
according to dA i am ban evading :I

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 am

Yorshie wrote:

YES, YOU'RE FINALLY HERE
...ahem.
Good to know another person who was interested in dreaming even before they discovered Yume Nikki~
Also, what was your old account? Surely you must have had another account to have ban-evaded.
It was lampshade-paint
Im just going to stay on =m-o-n-o-k-o for some time.
I also sent a thing to the mods to have my ban appealed hehe

@Simmy
Those cracky things are fun to write O:
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 am

Hi I'm Sparky and I'm glad I found a YN forum, I never could figure out Uboachan (I think I'm too old, lol). I found YN years ago and started a fansite called Madotsuki's Closet so I could post...stuff. I just got into .flow recently and am almost done writing a text walkthrough (I'll use it if no one else does). I go by NeitherSparky on larger sites like Deviantart (because "Sparky" is too common). I got the name Sparky in 1992 from Megavolt from the cartoon Darkwing Duck, and the Neither part is from my favorite cartoon, Beetlejuice. I got into YN because I love horror and not because I'm much of a gamer, so I've never played Earthbound or Mother or any of these other games I've heard about that people compare YN to.

Good to see people post here, I was asked numerous times to add a forum to my site so I did and I never got ONE SINGLE POST. Ffff. Oh well. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.theneitherworld.com/yumenikki/index.htm
Booger-chan

Booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

Sparky wrote:
started a fansite called Madotsuki's Closet
I LOVE YOU.
lol, I used your website many times for the maps and guides when i was playing through yume Nikki, I wouldn't have found half of the stuff in the game without it.
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Sparky wrote:
Hi I'm Sparky and I'm glad I found a YN forum, I never could figure out Uboachan (I think I'm too old, lol). I found YN years ago and started a fansite called Madotsuki's Closet so I could post...stuff. I just got into .flow recently and am almost done writing a text walkthrough (I'll use it if no one else does). I go by NeitherSparky on larger sites like Deviantart (because "Sparky" is too common). I got the name Sparky in 1992 from Megavolt from the cartoon Darkwing Duck, and the Neither part is from my favorite cartoon, Beetlejuice. I got into YN because I love horror and not because I'm much of a gamer, so I've never played Earthbound or Mother or any of these other games I've heard about that people compare YN to.

Good to see people post here, I was asked numerous times to add a forum to my site so I did and I never got ONE SINGLE POST. Ffff. Oh well. Wink
O-oh god, you created Madotsuki's Closet!?
Wow, it's an honour having you here! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Panty Anarchy

Panty Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 am

Why hello there. I'm Yorshee's Internets friend Becca. I haven't played YN, but I've watched a Let's Play of it. I wanna play it, but my PC is currently indisposed, and I can't install stuff on my mom's laptop. Also, for some reason, Piano Teacher Man who's fanname I can't remember right now reminds me of Severus Snape from 'arry Potter. MAYBE THEY'RE BROTHERS

also fiicjdakfgbihfjanbhjasb Madotsuki's Closet
Back to top Go down
laugh until you choke

laugh until you choke

Comments : /i'm laurencam@DA

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

NOTMYDAUGHTERYOUBITCH wrote:
Why hello there. I'm Yorshee's Internets friend Becca. I haven't played YN, but I've watched a Let's Play of it. I wanna play it, but my PC is currently indisposed, and I can't install stuff on my mom's laptop. Also, for some reason, Piano Teacher Man who's fanname I can't remember right now reminds me of Severus Snape from 'arry Potter. MAYBE THEY'RE BROTHERS

oh my god your username is WIN
Back to top Go down
http://laurencam.deviantart.com
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 am

HI BECCA
Back to top Go down
Levitating Cephalopod

Levitating Cephalopod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Also, for some reason, Piano Teacher Man who's fanname I can't remember right now reminds me of Severus Snape from 'arry Potter. MAYBE THEY'RE BROTHERS
You're not the only one. :I
Back to top Go down
D4C

D4C

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 am

Hello everybody! Im D4C, a new guy from Finland.
Back to top Go down
who?

who?

Comments : When the Earth is no more,
The Moon is all we'll see.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Guess I should say hi...

I'm Spinach who?. I like spinach. Especially with artichoke hearts and cheese. On crackers. With tea.

I obviously like the Yume and the Nikki. I'm a somewhat boring person... I don't do much outside of video games, reading, drawing, and writing. I have a kitty! Her name is Maggie the Cat. I'm working on getting a dog too; more specifically a Newfoundland. I love snow even though I live in the desert, and after graduation I'm moving to Toronto to study illustration with a lifelong friend.

Umm... I don't guess I have much else to say.

Last edited by who? on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nitrophenol.tumblr.com/
RustedGlory

RustedGlory

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 am

Hey. You can call me RustedGlory. I'm a Yume Nikki and .flow fan who can usually be found lurking the internet with the username Casandraelf.

Funny thing is I haven't beaten either game yet I love them. My least favorite level in YN is the Red Maze area. I really hate mazes.
Back to top Go down
SuperSugoiMasada

Comments : Yume Nikki has taken over my life and I love it.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Hello... I'm.... SuperSugoiMasada. (I'm not a weeaboo, I swear. ;A; I just have watched videos of weeaboos so much that I impulsively, sarcastically use sugoi/kawaii/desu/ect.) Anyways, my YouTube username is BeetleJuiceInMyPants, and I upload mainly slideshows, that the songs aren't always fitting for, but.... bleh, I like making them anyways, and sometimes I'll upload really poorly done commentaries on things and some BGM from Yume Nikki Fangames. Even if I am not a weeaboo, I enjoy anime and manga alot more than I should. *My favorites are Steins;Gate and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika* I mainly listen to Blood On The DanceFloor, The Birthday Massacre, Mindless Self Indulgence, and LMFAO. I'm not really an amazingly smart person when it comes to downloading, so it took me quiet awhile to figure out how to download Yume Nikki. But when I did, it was awesome. :'D Although, I think I missed seeing Takofuusen and the Toriningen party. :C
Back to top Go down
Yorshie
Admin
Admin
Yorshie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 am

lots of new people!
welcome!
Back to top Go down
かぐや

かぐや

PostSubject: hi   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 am

hey I'm kaguya. the current half-owner of uboachan.

I've always been fond of forums instead of chansites, infact we used to talk about uboachan possibly having a forum but we never got around to it. you guys seem cool so if the topic ever comes up I'll say we don't need one

anyway sup

edit: spelling
Back to top Go down
http://hime.uboachan.net
who?

who?

Comments : When the Earth is no more,
The Moon is all we'll see.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

かぐや wrote:
hey I'm kaguya. the current half-owner of uboachan.

I've always been fond of forums instead of chansites, infact we used to talk about uboachan possibly having a forum but we never got around to it. you guys seem cool so if the topic ever comes up I'll say we don't need one

anyway sup

edit: spelling

Oh hi there. I've seen you before. Welcome to our humble abode-
Back to top Go down
http://nitrophenol.tumblr.com/
Abi_d

Abi_d

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 am

Hello..! I'm Rebekka. 8 ) I go by Abild/Abilden online (or Abi, for short).
I'm a huge fan of Yume Nikki, playing it was an amazing experience <3 I'm not much of a gamer normally, and YN was actually the first game I've ever played all the way through, other than a few pc-games when I was 10. I'm really happy to finally have found a Yume Nikki-community other than Uboachan, and I hope to contribute to the fandom a lot in the future! (I have opened a request-thread on this forum, for starters!)

I'm a huge comicgeek, I love cats, robots, staying up all night, the smell of new books, woollen shirts, freckled redheads, space, the words "curious" and "peculiar", and tons of other stuff.

my Tumblr-username is Abildsketches, and on dA I'm Abilden.
Back to top Go down
かぐや

かぐや

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 am

Sparky wrote:

I also used your website a lot back when I found YN. It was very helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://hime.uboachan.net
Delrian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Suppose I posted elsewhere before introducing myself.

I'm Delrian, someone who got into Yume Nikki a few months ago, followed by .flow... and then downloaded like a dozen other fangames. ^.^

Only beat two of them so far though. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2