Yume Nikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't turn off the lights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSugoiMasada

Comments : Yume Nikki has taken over my life and I love it.

What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read? Empty
PostSubject: What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?   What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:44 am

Uhh... my favorite manga is probably either Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika or Death Note. I am currently reading a book called Amrita by, if I remember correctly, Banana Yoshimoto. And, as for comics, I don't read alot, but I started reading an online series recently called Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
Zarahf

PostSubject: Re: What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?   What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 am

Type of manga: I generally cover the genres as long as the artwork is pretty. If I had to narrow it down, I suppose I like supernatural/fantasy the best. I'm a little older than average (and female), so I read Josei occasionally and have even read the occasional yaoi. Should I not admit that? I suspect, however, that was was intended was not so much what type of manga is read, but examples of what we like most. I quite like Berserk until it all went a little haywire. I like Homunculus, Vampire Bund, and Dokuhime. I quite like the bumbling idiot character so I enjoyed Immortal Rain and Trinity Blood. There are quite a few good manwhas out there too. I am currently enjoying Nobless, TAL, Orange Marmelade and Gwi.

I don't really do comics. I don't like the artwork as much.

There is an endless list of books I like. Among my favorites are Dune, The Stand, and anything by Asimov. But probably the one most worth mention here is The Weeping Empress, but Sadie S. Forsythe. I thought it had a very manga-like feel to it.
Back to top Go down
who?

who?

Comments : When the Earth is no more,
The Moon is all we'll see.

PostSubject: Re: What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?   What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am

Manga- I like sci-fi, horror, drama, and some action depending on how well it was drawn.

Comics- I like most genres, but my favourites are Curio, Two Keys, and Hemlock. I never actually read homestuck.

Books- Again, horror, sci-fi, drama, action, and mystery. My favourite books are Where the Red Fern Grows, Catch 22, and Salvia-Divinorum.
Back to top Go down
http://nitrophenol.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?   What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of manga, books, and comics do you like to read?
Page 1 of 1